Why Tomo No Kai?
The Japanese Immersion Program needs your support in order to provide materials, supplies, and programs that are not paid for by the school district.
How can I get involved?
Money and time are needed to make sure immersion programs, materials, and activities can continue. Here are some of the ways you can be a part of it:
- Contribute financially. Tomo No Kai is a non-profit organization. See the link below for a form you can fill out and send in with your contribution. If you care about quality public education, support it with your donation.
- Attend Tomo No Kai meetings and help with planning throughout the year. Meetings are typically the second Tuesday of each month during the school year.
- Help organize an event or volunteer your time at an event.
- Find out about hosting a Japanese intern or an exchange visitor in your home. If you don’t have the space, host interns for an evening or a weekend.
- Parents or Grandparents – be a classroom representative.
Tomo no kai Membership & Donation Form
If you’re interested in becoming a member or donating please fill out the following Tomo No Kai Contribution Online Form (Can Use Credit Card) or Tomo no kai Contribution Paper Form
After filling out the form please mail the form and check to
Tomo no kai
c/o Sand Lake Elementary
7500 Jewel Lake Road
Anchorage, AK 99502-2832
or drop it by the Sand Lake School Office.
Tomo no kai is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with tax ID # 92-0162774.